Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thank God for Crystal Light

Atkins seems to make me very thirsty. I try to drink no more than one cup of coffee a day, and no more than one or two diet soda's. No juice, no "real" soda, no milkshakes, etc. That doesn't leave much except for water. I like water, but only if it's really cold. But I also get bored by drinking it a couple of times a day.

Here's where Crystal Light and (and similar products, like 4C Totally Light) come to the rescue. At home there's always a quart pitcher in the fridge with the mix, and at the office I have a package with those clever little packets that you pour into a 12/16/20 ounce bottle of water. I drink one or two of those a day. (I buy one bottle at the vending machine and then use it for a few days before recycling it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment