Thursday, April 30, 2009

232 and back on plan

I finally stopped my post-trip snacking and got seriously back onto the Induction diet plan. I realized on Tuesday why I had been stuck at the same weight for a few days and blogged about it. I guess I knew, but I finally internalized it. This morning it paid off, and I am close to getting down into the 20's. I hope to be well below 230 by the time I head off on my business trip next week.

Yesterday I was seriously hungry at 6pm, so I ducked out of the youngest kid's "beginning baseball" game, and bought a "McDouble" for $1. Gave the bun to the dog, ate the two small burger patties, and was good to go. Given the ubiquity of burger fast-food shops, I think it will be easy to always find a "burger snack" when the hungry horrors hit.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, to see how the re-dedication pays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment